The access code of the first gate will be given to you once you have arranged for your stay. Remember that the code is changed weekly.
- The avocado orchard and its produce you will pass on your right belongs to our neighbours. Please acknowledge this.
- When arriving at the second gate one of our staff members will welcome you, give you direction and show you where to park.
- Please exercise extra care and consideration in the way you use our facilities and everything the retreat offers.
- You are required to sign an indemnity form which will be handed to you on arrival. Also found in this folder.
- Ensure that you and others in your party are aware of the house rules as well as the rules for the use of all our facilities.
- Check-in is from 11:00 in the morning and check-out not later than 9:00 on the day you leave. Any breakages must please be paid for at the manager’s office before you leave.
- Please do not leave without saying goodbye to the manager while returning all keys and remote controls.
- Tzaneen has many shops and services but essential items as well as petrol can be obtained from the supermarket in Haenertsburg.
- If you feel that you would like to make a contribution towards the cost of your stay then you are welcome to deposit your donation into the Trust’s bank account. FNB, bank code 251145 and account number 62153672780.